[squid-users] automatic domain joining at startup

From: BEOI 7308 <beoi.7308@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 10:45:19 +0100

Hi

I'm using squid-2.5 with samba-2.2.6 winbind authentication
I created /etc/init.d boot scripts for squid, samba and winbind
I'd also like to automate the smbpasswd command to join the domain
(smbpasswd -t DOMAIN -r PDC -U user) at boot time
Problem is this command asks me for a password to join the domain
and smbpasswd --help tells me it doesnt seem to have a --password switch

or anything i could use to automate the password filling
I'm aware this question is not really squid related, but has anyone an
idea ?

Thanks in advance
Quentin