Re: [squid-users] Banner insertion on Transparent Proxy

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 20 Nov 2002 19:26:53 +0100

This you can do by writing a small redirector helper which keeps track
of which users are "logged on", and on the first request redirects them
to such "terms of use" page.

How to write such redirector is left as an exercise to the reader. I do
not have one ready.

It should also be possible to extend the proxy authentication support in
Squid to do something similar I think with only a few lines of code.