RES: [squid-users] NTLM with AD auth howto

From: Wilson A. Galafassi Jr. <jr22list@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 12:53:07 -0200

Hello

Try http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-23.html#ss23.5

wilson

-----Mensagem original-----
De: lists@kentane.net [mailto:lists@kentane.net]
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 18 de novembro de 2002 12:52
Para: squid-users@squid-cache.org
Assunto: [squid-users] NTLM with AD auth howto
Prioridade: Alta

Greetings list,
I have been trying to find information on NTLM authentication on the
web. I have not been able to find anything that explains in details how
you should do the setup. Can someone please help.

Basically I want to do the following:
1. Setup an NT group on my DC called web-users
2. All users in web-users are to be given web access by squid.

That's basically it. What do I need to put on the squid config file?

Regards

LK