Re: [squid-users] OpenLDAP Libraries to use squid_ldap_group

From: Xander D Harkness <xander@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 12:09:06 +0000

ROUTIER Gilles wrote:

>Hi,
>
>When i want to use squid_ldap_group, the documentation tells me that
>it's necessary to install the OpenLDAP Libraries.
>
>Anybody can it tell me how ONLY to install OPENLDAP libraries ?
>
>For information, i use an external LDAP server.
>
>I'm running Squid2.5satble1 on RedHat 7.2
>
>Thanks For all
>Gilles

You can register for RHN (http://rhn.redhat.com) and do a search for
ldap in packages that are not installed and then run up2date -u package1
package2 etc.

or you can have a look in your install media for packages that have ldap
in the title and install those.

You are probably looking for the openldapclient rather than the server part.

Kind regards
Xander

--
Step aside, everyone!  Sensitive love letters are my specialty.  Dear
Baby, Welcome to Dumpsville.  Population: you.