[squid-users] Must sort http_access entries ?

From: DUBOST Gaetan (DSIT-XA/I) <Gaetan.DUBOST@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 16:41:38 +0100

Hi,

We have recently upgraded from 2.4 to 2.5-STABLE1.
We have got local proxies that are authenticated by their IP Address
on the parent proxies.
The parents have both IP based and proxy_auth based http_access
entries (to authenticate some clients directly connected to the
parents).

So the question is :
Do you think we have to sort the entries : first the IP based
http_access lines and then the proxy_auth based http_access lines ?

This question appears because authentication popups are regularely
thrown to the children by the parents since we have upgraded to 2.5 .

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Gaëtan Dubost