[squid-users] errors in cache.log; no connection data.........

From: Chris Tatro <tatroc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 14:30:28 -0600

I am running squid 2.5stable1 on redhat Linux with ntml authentication
against a Windows NT domain controller. My question is why I am getting
thousands of line in my cache.log saying the following. I have about twenty
users set up on the proxy right now but plan to add many more once I get the
bugs worked out. None of the users have complained about getting to websites
so I am assuming everything is working fine for them.

2002/11/15 14:26:03| authenticateAuthenticate: no connection data, cannot
process authentication

Thanks, Chris