Re: [squid-users] squid & lartc.

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 08:38:47 +0100

What you have done looks about right, however, dst acls applies to the
destination of the URL, not where the request is beeing forwarded.

I do not think there is a acl type for matching the address of the peer
the request is beeing forwarded to, however, in your described scenario
there usually is no need at all in having Squid specify the source IP
address as your routing table can do the job just fine in a more
intuitive manner..

All you need is a route for your sibling via the ispB network with a
correct source address. Source addresses are usually assigned correctly
automatically provided the router addresses resides in different
networks, but if the different paths share the same IP network in the
first hop from your server then you can select source address by route.
See the description of "ip route".