Re: [squid-users] FTP Browsing

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 22:33:41 -0600

Squid is an HTTP proxy. You're asking Squid to be an FTP proxy for
standard FTP clients, and Squid can't do that.

And no, always_direct simply means the objects won't be cached.
Directories will still be proxied and converted to HTML.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
Web caching appliances and support.