Re: [squid-users] Multiple disk cache

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 12:46:40 +0100

Adding/removin cache_dir lines to squid.conf can be done while
preserving the existing cache. Just remember to restart Squid after
making the change..

But you quite likely won't be able to use the whole drives.. 70+75+75GB
is a whole lot of cache and will require a whole lot of memory to
maintain.. see the Squid FAQ on memory usage.