Re: [squid-users] loggin 4 machines onto one log file

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 16:02:22 +0100

It is trivial to merge native Squid log files from multipe Squids into
one larger.. see the merge option of the sort command.

There is also a ongoig project in need of a supporting/sponsoring
company for providing hooks for extrnal logging capabilities to
Squid, easily allowing logging to be done in any method by the
support of custom helpers, including the Spread toolkit as used by
mod_log_spread (provided someone writes a Spread logging helper to
Squid if there is none included in the toolkit that can be used as it
is)

You can also use a "tail -f" daemon to monitor the local log files and
send them via any custom log method without needing any special
support from Squid.