Fw: [squid-users] Not able to access specific web sites.

From: Manjunath <manjunath@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 19:57:46 +0530

 Hello All,

I am forwarding this mail again as I did not get any response, I searched
the FAQ & web and tried everything still I am not able to solve this, Please
help me

I have put http_access allow noporn before porn as below in squid.conf

http_access allow noporn all localnet localhost
http_access deny porn all
http_access allow manager localhost localnet
http_access deny manager

& also noporn before porn for acl as below

acl localnet src "/opt/squid/etc/localnet"
acl noporn url_regex "/opt/squid/etc/noporn"
acl porn url_regex "/opt/squid/etc/porn"

I have blocked all porn web sites but still some words which contain sensex
are not alowed,
I added the word & the web address containing sensex in noporn,
Still I am not able to access the web site containing sensex.

What else do I further need to do on the configuration side.

 TIA
-- Manjunath H N

DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail and any attachment (s) is for authorised use by the intended recipient (s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to the legal privilege of iWave Systems Technologies Private Limited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from retaining, using, copying, alerting or disclosing the content of this message. Thank you for your co-operation.