Re: [squid-users] Authenticator protocol extensions

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 03:17:28 +0100

On Thursday 28 November 2002 23.46, John Blance wrote:
> I am looking for the authenticator protocol extensions
>
> They are listed as in alpha on the page
> http://devel.squid-cache.org/projects.html and owned by Pedro Lineu
> Orso, but the view and download links seem to timeout

Seems to be some kind of communication problem within the SourceForge
servers prevending development patches to be downloaded via the web..
will try to get this resolved (applies to all Squid development
projects).

Notes:

The authinfo project is stale and has not been maintained for some
time. Probably only works with Squid-2.4 without modifications.

Some of the functionality of authinfo has been partially replaced by
the external_acl scheme of Squid-2.5 and later.