Re: [squid-users] Connection Refused

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 23:44:53 +0100 (CET)

If you always connect to the same ISP then you most likely get the same
DNS servers each time you connect. Just enter these into your squid.conf
and Squid should be happy.

You will need to add the -D option to the script that starts Squid
however. If not Squid will not start if it cannot contact the configured
DNS servers.