RE: [squid-users] How To Patch Squid for msnt_auth-problems ? - S OLVED

From: Koen Van de Velde <koen.vdvelde@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 09:15:04 +0100

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know that the allowusers/denyusers-problem with
msntauth can be solved.

I downloaded the patched version of msntauth
(msntauth-v2.0.3-squid.2.tar.gz) from
http://sunsite.bcc.bilkent.edu.tr/pub/infosystems/Squid/Versions/v2/2.4/bugs
/#squid-2.4.STABLE7-msntauth
and only had to recompile this one (not the whole squid-source).
after putting the new msnt_auth-executable en config-file in the right
place, the authentication of my proxy-server works perfect.

thanx for your assistance,

Koen.