[squid-users] Squid with ntlm

From: Mohsin Khan <aaghaz00@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 06:32:13 -0800 (PST)

A-o-a

  I am pretty confused, I have compiled squid with
ntlm, but before that i wana know that will ntlm
works, with domains running Active directory. Since I
have tried to configure samba with winbind and my
samba is not working, pretty amusing, i do not have
any guesses about that, but atleast if some can let me
know that will ntlm will work with Active directory,
or for that i have to use ldap_auth.

    Help needed.

=====
Regards,
Mohsin Khan
CCNA ( Cisco Certified Network Associate 2.0 )