Re: [squid-users] ACL logging and webalizer

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 04 Dec 2002 10:52:50 +0100

The SquidGuard logs are different from the Squid logs. Most notably
SquidGuard CANNOT by design of being a redirector helper log

  * Request/reply sizes
  * Success/failure of the request
  * MIME types
  * response times
  * HTTP headers (log_mime_hdrs)

as this information is not available to redirector helpers.

If the SquidGuard logs works with webalizer I do not know. Have you
tried?