[squid-users] User Password IP

From: Cristiano <cristiano.dandrea@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 14:11:56 +0100

I have installed to a my customer proxy Squid 2.4 on RedHat 7.3
All it works perfectly and i'm sure better than other proxy's types.
For the user authentication i use NCSA_auth with a password files
(Apache style).
I have only a problem and i am not successful to find the solution.
I would want that the authentication not only happened for user and
passord but also for IP Add.
For example : mr. Roberto Rossi must only authenticate itself by
user,password AND IP add.
The lan don't have DHCP, only static IP Add. How i can resolve this
problem???