Re: [squid-users] Http1.0/1.1 issues

From: Marc Elsen <marc.elsen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 19:13:21 +0100

"K. Scott Bethke" wrote:

> I submitted a problem about random garbage characters in http_accel mode
> before and I have since figured it out, its caused by the apache server
> chunking for http1.1 connections.
>
> How can I get around this in squid? Is it possible to force squid to use
> only http/1.0 requests when it connects to the back end web server?
>
> -Scotty

 Perhaps this may help.

 M.

# TAG: client_persistent_connections
# TAG: server_persistent_connections
# Persistent connection support for clients and servers. By
# default, Squid uses persistent connections (when allowed)
# with its clients and servers. You can use these options to
# disable persistent connections with clients and/or servers.
#
#Default:
# client_persistent_connections on
# server_persistent_connections on

--
 'Time is a consequence of Matter thus
 General Relativity is a direct consequence of QM