RE: [squid-users] Delay pools explained ??

From: Rabie van der Merwe <Rvdmerwe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 13:46:59 +0200

Would I then be correct in assuming that class 1 is more for
when one wants to apply separate limits to separate machines,
for instance if you have a parent cache and you would like to
specify how much bandwidth each child gets based on the link speed
it has to parent i.e. I have 5 children with line speed 64, 128, 196
256 etc I would use a 5 class one pools?

Is there a limit on the amount of pools one can create, and I suppose
the more pools you have the bigger the overhead (mostly memory)?

Thanks for all the help so far, I now have a working setup with delay
pools.

Regards
Rabie