Re: [squid-users] How to deny attachements

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 11:33:51 +0100

Form uploads is using multipart/... as request mime type I think.

  acl form_upload req_mime_type -i ^multipart/

You may also need to block certain HTTP methods such as PUT. See your
access.log when doing the actions you want to block. Note: to get access
to see the request mime types you need to enable log_mime_hdrs in
squid.conf.

Be warned that this may block some non-upload form posts.

Another simpler and probably more efficient approach to do what you want
is to simply size limit requests. See the request_body_max_size
directive.