[squid-users] squid and ntlm-like authentication in a native AD domain ?

From: Jakob Curdes <jc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 22:27:47 +0100

If we have a domain without ntlm-enabled controllers, is there or will there
be in foreseeable future a method to authenticate without username and
password, as it was with ntlm ? In a message form H.N. I think there was a
note about development in this direction, but it was not clear what status
this thing has.

(I know that I can run an NTLM-enabled PDC in native mode, but it might be
that this is not possible because of "policy"...)

Thank you for input,

Jakob Curdes