Re: [squid-users] Free WebMail

From: Anthony M. Rasat <a.m.rasat@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 18:57:00 +0700

On Tue, 26 Nov 2002 08:06:07 -0500 (EST)
Alex Short <alex@short.net> wrote:

> Not sure how many people have similar it policies, but ours does not allow
> external webmail sites from being accessed. Just wondering if any of you
> on the list have a growing list of webmail sites you've banned that you'd
> pass along.
>
> My list so far
> .hotmail.com
> .yahoo.com/r/m1
> .email.excite.com
> webmail.utoronto.ca
> webmail.netsurf.net
> webmail.uoguelph.ca
> webmail.sff.net
> webmail.aol.com
> my.screenname.aol.com
> mail.ironmag.com
> webmail.mac.com
> getemail.sympatico.ca
> operamail.com
> mail.yahoo.com
> mail.canada.com
> www.mail.com
> mail.nfl.ca

I assembled and maintain a free webmail for my network but it also accessible from internet. If you think any of your user can read Indonesian, I think you can put it in your list. It's speedfreemail.com (http://www.speedfreemail.com).

--
Regards,
Anthony M. Rasat