Re: [squid-users] How to force caching of dynamic content?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 03:54:28 +0100

Yes, by using a redirector who removes the ?whatever "crap" when you
know it is only crap.

Usually this is not done to deny caching but to keep track of user
sessions. The fact that things do not get cached is only a sideeffect
(and often viewed as a positive such in view of the content provider
involved in such activities).