[squid-users] Is this considered proxy chaining method?

From: irwin s <irw25@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 12:17:25 +0800

Hello,

Not sure whether is this considered proxy chaining, here is my intentions:-

1st layer: squid + Dansguard(caching + filtering services)

2nd layer: third-party cache + Anti-Virus solution

I've 2 different categories of customers on either 1 of the layers, but
if I want to offer both layers to a new customer, can I do "proxy-chain"
such that

i) it hit squid, 1st performing filtering, if it allowed to pass-thru',
followed by forwarding of request to layer 2 for AV for virus scanning
before going out to internet cloud.

What is the directive in squid.conf to best achieve this objective? many
thnks!

Rgds,

Irwin.s