RE: [squid-users] Error 401.2 with OWA

From: Mark <coolwhip@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 10:53:06 -0600

Odd.. OWA works great for me over Squid but not online testing usually.
My only advice is try putting your domain the name of the server in
front of your user name (bobsdomain\bob) or if you can specify it in the
third box down, great. Check your internet options over thoroughly. I've
never personally gotten a chance to configure OWA, but you might be able
to change the directory security. Probably not without sacrificing
security though.

Also try putting /exchange/yourusername/inbox and see what happens just
for kicks.