RE: [squid-users] Error 401.2 with OWA

From: Mehdi Melhaa <Mehdi.Melhaa@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 12:08:45 +0100

Hello Henrik,

Thanks for your answer . You're right, the server only support the
"Microsoft Integrated Logon" for security reason .
I know that on Ms Proxy Server solution , you're need to install a client to
support it.
Do you known if there is a patch or an other solution to use it without
using internet direct connection .

Thanks,
Regards,
Mehdi