Re: [squid-users] Error 401.2 with OWA

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 10 Dec 2002 12:49:31 +0100

The SSL update includes support for this header when forwarding requests
to cache_peer servers.

You should be able to use your IIS/OWA server as a cache_peer I think,
but I have never tested this without the reverse-proxy extensions to
Squid <url:http://devel.squid-cache.org/rproxy/>

Note: The reverse-proxy extensions is currently only available for
"Squid-2.6" which unfortunately is not very stable at the moment (and it
is uncertain if there will be a Squid-2.6 release. focus is now on
Squid-3). Hope to have the most important reverse-proxy extensions
integrated into Squid-3, but the reverse-proxy extensions has not yet
been updated for Squid-3 due to lack of time.

The reverse-proxy extensions (and the SSL update) is developed for our
eMARA reverse-proxy product which works just fine with OWA in most
configurations. (plain-text authentication required)