RE: [squid-users] Authentication Issues I think

From: Lightfoot.Michael <Lightfoot.Michael@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 17:45:57 +1100

This was discussed here just a few days ago. Look at the ML archives.
I seem to remember that it is a bug in IE.

NOTICE: This e-mail message and attachments may contain confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient you should not use or
disclose any information in the message or attachments. If received in
error, please notify the sender by return email immediately. Comcare
does not waive any confidentiality or privilege.