[squid-users] Squid for Multiples Servers

From: <rvsanto@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 12:20:36 -0300

Hi,
Can someone help me with this question ?
I am trying to use squid as a reverse proxy to a server.
I configure squid inside of a DMZ to access a server outside of DMZ ( I
mean inside of my network) and it works fine. I don´t have DNS server, the
users access my server from the Internet using a IP address of the Squid
and Squid redirect to the server.
The problem is, I have others diferentes servers that I need to provide
access using Internet and I am trying to use the same Squid server.
So, to access these servers I need to use the same IP address of the Squid
( which is a valid IP address ) and some extention that allow squid to
redirect to the correct server.
Ex.
http://200.200.2.1/server1 ------> squid will proxy to 10.10.10.1
http://200.200.2.1/server2 -------> squid will proxy to 10.10.10.2

Does anyone knows how to configure this in Squid?

Saudações
Ricardo Vilella
Tel.: 55-21-25197917
REDE22 - Gerência de Rede e Serviços de Dados e Internet