[squid-users] SSL connection

From: Ilya <quiz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 16:09:30 +0600

Hello!

Our network is separeted from internet by proxy server
"ROXY_PARENT". So, we have no direct connect. I`ve decided to
install proxy server on my host, just for some experiments. I
tried to visit https:// pages through my proxy "PROXY_CHILD",
but failed:
While trying to retrieve the URL: some.site.ru:443
The following error was encountered:
* Connection Failed
The system returned:
     (113) No route to host
The remote host or network may be down. Please try the request
again.
When i tried to use our PROXY_PARENT everything was ok!

This is config of my POXY_CHILD:

cache_peer PROXY_PARENT parent 3128 3130 proxy-only
acl CONNECT method CONNECT
acl SSL_ports port 443 563
http_access deny CONNECT !SSL_ports

May be it is impossibly to make CONNECT through two proxy
servers?

wbr
/ilya