Re: [squid-users] two squids in same computer

From: Jakob Curdes <jc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 15:28:30 +0100

To run two instances of squid with different settings, you do not need two
separate installations. You can use two different configuration files and
duplicate the startup script (usually /etc/rc.d/init.d/squid) accordingly.
There are circumstances where you might need a separate installation but
this is a rather exotic thing. Note that you cannot run two squid's on the
same ip adress and port !

Yours
Jakob Curdes