[squid-users] Still slow

From: Philippe Dhont (Sea-ro) <Philippe.Dhont@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 11:02:43 +0100

Hi, yesterday i sended e-mail and the problem is that my squid turned really
slow.
It's running on a P4 with 512MB ram and OS is linux mandrake.
Proc. Is not loaded (viewed it with top)
The configuration of my squid was 2.5 PRE 7, i installed a new version 2.5
STABLE 1 parallel next to the other one, i changed the acl's and i now have
only one acl and that's my own.
But now it still goes slow and i don't know why.
I have the same configuration on another computer and that connection with
internet goes fast.
So what can i test anymore ??
Regards,

Philippe Dhont