RE: [squid-users] Still slow

From: Philippe Dhont (Sea-ro) <Philippe.Dhont@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 14:37:37 +0100

Performance is better now, checked everything again, changed some acl's
squid upgrade etc...
But i have one more question
When i go to a site with my pc with pictures, it normally has to store them
in the cache.
And yes, when i quit my browser and i go to the same page, my pictures come
on almost directly.
But when i go to that same page with another pc in my network, it doesn't
goes that easy.
It's just like that it downloads that page again.
Why is that ?
Regards,
Philippe Dhont