[squid-users] Cannot access secure site.

From: Kataria, Sunil <sunil.kataria@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 17:23:39 +1100

Hi,

I am having problem accessing a secure site through the squid. According to
logs in cache.log file this access is allowed yet I am getting that site is
forbidden. Can someone please give valuable suggestion.

The allowed section from cache.log file: -
2002/12/18 14:59:29| The request CONNECT www.ncc.au.unisys.com:8887 is
ALLOWED, because it matched 'all'
2002/12/18 15:10:49| The request CONNECT www.ncc.au.unisys.com:8887 is
ALLOWED, because it matched 'all'

Forbidden messages on client browser for www.ncc.au.unisys.com:8887 is :-
Forbidden
You were denied access because:
Access denied by access control list.

Following is the error messages when the access list is denied to site: -
ERROR
While trying to retrieve the URL: <www.ncc.au.unisys.com:8887>
The following error was encountered:
* Access Denied.
                Access control configuration prevents your request from
being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel
this is incorrect.

Thanks
Sunil Kataria
Unisys NCC