RE: [squid-users] Still slow ==> not slow anymore

From: Philippe Dhont (Sea-ro) <Philippe.Dhont@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 10:44:07 +0100

Hi all,

The squid is working very fast again, i think that the problem was dns
In my resolv.conf i had a local nameserver above in the list so the squid
was probably trying that one first, right ?
But anyway, i now have the most recent stable version and cachemanger
installed, policies are fully up to date so it was a good practice :)
Thnx for the help!

Philippe Dhont