[squid-users] access.log: Native format

From: satish kantheti <s_kantheti@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 09:17:31 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I am using squid-2.5.STABLE1 as HTTPD-ACCELERATOR.
The Basic authentication is handled by the webserver
on a seperate port.

Squid's Native format of access.log suits best for my
need, but it does not log the authuser in this format.
The common log format logs this information.

It would be great, if there is any way to include this
in the Native format.

On a seperate note, I tried to use the common log
format to see if "authuser" is logged, but squid
always logs a "-" in this place.

Thanks
Kantheti