Re: [squid-users] 100% cpu

From: Antonio Paulo Salgado Forster <aforster@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 19:11:07 -0200

I have never tried this kind of configuration, and I dont know what kind of
raid you are using, but I would not use raid for a cache filesystem...
Unless you have your raid disk created using a fast adapter and even faster
disks, IMHO, that could cause performance problems on the cache device.

Of course, I'm assuming the raid stuff due to the path for your cache
directory.

Forster

Nick Lomonte <nick@eonet.net> on 12/18/2002 07:02:33 PM