RE: [squid-users] IE and Proxy Auth

From: David Gameau <David.Gameau@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 12:09:32 +1030

> From: WTL WTL [mailto:wtltest@hotmail.com]
>
> I hate to ask the same question again but does anybody have a
> URL for the IE SP1 fix or is there even a fix available? If anybody
> has any idea as to when they might actually publish this fix or
> can direct me to where the fix is, it would be greatly appreciated.

Here's a link to the Microsoft Knowledge Base article:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;331906

David.
__

David Gameau
ISTS - Unix Systems
University of South Australia

email: david.gameau@unisa.edu.au
phone: +61 8 302 3533
fax: +61 8 302 5800

Disclaimer: I didn't do it. Nobody saw me do it. You can't prove anything.