[squid-users] source ip .. ??

From: Arindam Haldar <arindam@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 12:04:35 +0530

hi all,

we re using squid 25s1 on slackware 8.1, kernel 2.4.19

the source ip of mail (from users using hotmail, yahoo etc) _doesnt_
contain the ip of any of the LAN ip we have, instead the squid server ip
is displayed in _message_source_ . we want that the ip of our LAN or
users be displayed everytime.... how to achieve this ??

am checking the mails on mozilla to find the source ip...
the clients in LAN use browser's proxy setting but in general the linux
box is acting as tranaparent proxy ...

thanking in advance..
A.H