RE: [squid-users] IE proxy autoconfiguration!!!

From: Shalkebaev,AntonMSCAG <ShalkebaevA@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 20:29:16 +0900

There are some ways to do it one your can find at squid faq by creating
WPAD. host in network .http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-5.html#ss5.10
Another way is described in this arcticle using dhcp inform
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q252898#2 but note
that NT 4.0 DHCP server doesn't support it.
Anton