Re: [squid-users] IE proxy autoconfiguration!!!

From: Jerry Murdock <jmurdock@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 08:24:04 -0500

If an admin has HKCU locked down that tightly, then he's use to dealing
with
those problems, and most any autoconfig solution will have difficulties.

Still, I like WPAD best for IE. No problems for users who log into the
workstation vs the domain, and setting changes are generally picked up the
next time the user fires up the browser.

Jerry