Re: [squid-users] ldap

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 18:58:32 +0100

The ldap authentication helper is a basic authentication scheme
helper.

auth_param basic program /path/to/squid_ldap_auth ...

As for testing: All basic scheme auth helpers can be tested in the
same manner. Just fire up the helper with the correct command line
arguments as documented in the documentation to the specific helper
and then type

  username <space> password <enter>

If successful the helper will respond with OK, else with ERR.