Re: [squid-users] WCCP and Redhat8

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 19:17:39 +0100

The current module should compile fine on RedHat-8 or any other
Linux-2.4 based system if you manage to get your kernel headers
correct..

Safest bet is to recompile and install a custom kernel before
attempting to compile the ip_wccp module. Attempting to just compile
the module to add to their binary kernel is a little tricky.. or at
least was in 7.3 when I last attempted this.