[squid-users] Request Timed out.

From: Manjunath H N <manjunath@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 10:13:16 +0530

Hello All,

I am running Squid 2 on linux 2.4.18, I get a request timed out error on
web sites which are slow to respond to http requests but when I ping to that
particular web site there is no packet loss. I think I have to increase the
timeout settings . Please guide me on this as to how to increase the timeout
settings.

This is the error I get.

The following error was encountered:

Connection Failed
The system returned:

    (111) Connection refused
The remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.

Regards
Manjunath H N

DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail and any attachment (s) is for authorised use by the intended recipient (s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to the legal privilege of iWave Systems Technologies Private Limited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from retaining, using, copying, alerting or disclosing the content of this message. Thank you for your co-operation.