Re: [squid-users] How to restrict MSN and Yahoo Messenger

From: Yuzz <yuzz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 17:17:57 +0800

I also having the same problem but if you have hardware firewall, it's might
help you. Basically msn and icq
we can block using linux firewall but yahoo is really hard to block because
yahoo messenger using any
available port in our network in order to communicate. You need to setup either
ipchains/iptables. Of course
this is not mailist to ask detail about ipchains/iptables. I just can give
suggestion.

--
Yuzz
System Engineer