RE: [squid-users] ldap

From: Tomas Palfi <tpalfi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 15:28:55 -0000

alexandre and all,

my appologies i should have been more explicit. it's stable squid
installation squid-2.5STABLE1-20021212 on solaris sparc 7. i have previously
installed openldap with these options disabled --disable-ldbm
--disable-slapd

i'm running squid on two servers and only lately i needed to configure ldap
to talk to our win2000 servers - and believe it or not i'm still at it.
henrik help me a lot last night and you all, but still this is something i
can't debug myself.

./squid_ldap_auth -u cn -b cn=Users,dc=our,dc=domain ldap-server-name
ld.so.1: ./squid_ldap_auth: fatal: libldap.so.2: open failed: No such file
or directory
Killed

i seem to be getting there step by step (or rather mail by mail to the squid
group) thank you all for help

tomas