[squid-users] --> basic authentication

From: Alex Carlos Braga Antão <alex@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 16:05:30 -0300 (Hora oficial do Brasil)

   I don´t know what is happening. I compiled squid with both NTLM and basic
auth.
   For the basic auth, I already tried almost all of them, but it does not
work. For smb_auth, I tested on the command line and it worked OK, but when
I send it to squid I cannot authenticate.
   Does anyone know of some bug, or some configuration to make basic SMB
auth to work ?
Thanks..

        Alex C. B. Antão
Analista de Sistemas e Suporte
ICQ: 5144629http://motoviagens.pagina.de
http://e-modelismo.pagina.de

Há três regras simples para um pouso suave. Só que ninguém sabe quais são elas.