Re: [squid-users] When are the languages in errors/ used?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 14:35:02 +0100

You only need to change the language you are using. See the error_dir
directive in squid.conf.

Recommendation: When making modified error messages copy the original
language pages to a custom directory and then change error_dir to this
location. This will prevent your custom error messages from beeing
overwritten when you upgrade Squid.