[squid-users] transparent proxy problem using debian

From: Ned <gned@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 13:29:27 +1100

Greetings everybody,

I'm trying to set up a transparent proxy on my firewall/router machine
which is running debian 3.0 stable. I understand that for transparent
proxying to work, squid has to be compiled with the enable-netfilter flag.

How would one do this with the debian packaging system? Sorry if this isn't
the right place to ask, but I really want to keep squid in line with my
other debian applications.

cheers,