Re: [squid-users] Need help with these figures..

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 16:01:46 +0100

Both denying quick_abort from aborting the request and
range_offset_limit can cause negative hit ratios, as these cause Squid
to download more content than it delivers to the client.

So there is a trafeoff in how to configure these.

I usually configure with maximum aggressive quick_abort
(quick_abort_max/min 0 KB)